23rd May 1873

Whilst the Whitehosue & Grange Bowling Club was founded in 1872 the first actual official bowl on the Green did not take place until 23rd May 1873.

To mark the 150th Anniversaryof this momentous event in our history, President Soosan Danesh rolled the ” silver jack” used to open our seasons. This took place before hosting some Bowls Scotland ties and after some members had joined together for a celebratory tea and Cava in the Clubhouse .

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑